Friday, August 5, 2011

4 months until K-ON movie!

Some of the people who follow this blog would know that a K-ON! movie is going to be released in December. I had known that too, and the K-ON coffee I bought a little while ago was a part of the movie campaigning. I'm lucky to live in Japan as I can see it soon after it's premiered.

In Japan new movies often come out on Saturday. I suppose it's because people would feel like going out at the beginning of weekends. The Haruhi movie was released on Saturday too. This is the brochure I got at a nearby movie theater.

And these are the other side of the brochure and the ticket. The limited versions of the ticket were already sold out, so this one is not special. But you can click this and look at the other versions as well. Can't wait for the winter but I don't want this summer to end...