Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Coffee shops in Tokyo

As I said before, I'm a huge fan of coffee, and people say I'm even addicted to it. I drink about 10 cups of coffee a day, and when it's in summer I drink more. So when I visit Tokyo, I look for nice coffee shops where I can relax and listen to music on my ipod.


 This is a street of Akihabara. You can see an electronics shop "Ishimaru" on your left, and a software shop "Muran" on your right that buys your DVD's, CD's and video games. 

 This is a coffee shop Segafredo Zanetti. The taste of the coffee was very strong and this chic cup is what makes your coffee taste better. 

The interior of the shop. As it was early in the morning, there weren't many people. But some people were studying here, which is what deemed to be inappropriate here in Japan. You should study at home.

 And I found another inexpensive coffee shop in Akihbara. This shop "ROYS" was about a 10 minutes' walk from the station. The Japanese "香りのよいコーヒー" means "An aromatic coffee". 

This is the standard hot dog you can eat in Japan. You can have a similar one at a Doutor too. The coffee was so-so. But if you don't like the smell of cigars, I wouldn't recommend this place. 

It's now snowing in my area, but it was forecast it will start to get warmer in the latter half of this week. The high of today will be around 41 degrees Fahrenheit.