Thursday, March 3, 2011

Breakfast at COCO'S

I didn't intend this, but I often end up making similar posts during the same period. As I told before I have breakfast at home usually, but toward the end of a Japanese fiscal year I tend to have things to do in the morning. So I dropped by a restaurant on my way to a city hall. 


As I introduced before there are lots of restaurants in my area that belong to a chain "COCO'S". This COCO'S has been around since I was very small. 


I'd say people who have breakfast at restaurants are very few. Who'd like to wake up early in the morning on weekends and put on clothes and go out in the winter? But as I like tranquility, I could have a meal peacefully.


The breakfast was in a buffet style, so I could have put any amount of foods on my dish. I think you should have had breakfast at a hotel, and this seemed to be the same as it. I ate so much in order to skip lunch on the day.