Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Backyard Cafe

Conspicuous enough to attract young people.

You can enjoy having a coffee in and out of the shop.

That silver object is a gas heater that makes us warm even in winter.

I ordered a "caffe freddo shakerato". It tasted sweet and bitter at the same time. A coffee aficionado would surely enjoy this.

You can also have those pastas, rice bowls, and even "nasi goreng", which is an Indonesian dish.


I usually post things that look like Japanese, but like I said before Japan has been under foreign influence. And though I like traditional aspects of this country, I'm also attracted by modern or contemporary ones.

My area can be called "rural" 'cause there are so many rice paddies, but if I go to the center of the city I can spot many classy cafes, some photo studios, and a few music shops. And this one, called "Backyard Cafe", is what I have patronized for years. It serves very good coffees and you can have lunch as well, and is situated just in front of a scenic huge park.

As I'm a coffee maniac, it was impossible for me to miss this place. Each price of coffees is relatively high, but when you really want to have a good coffee, being a miser wouldn't help.