Wednesday, September 23, 2009

CD shop

This Disk Union also buys your cds.

It is located on the basement floor of this building.

Besides J-Rock, J-Pop and other kinds of music cds, you can find many kinds of foreign heavy music ones as well.

My favorite Judas Priest dvd. I usually spend more than one hour in this shop.


I love music more than anything else in the world. And my favorite music ranges from jazz to pop to heavy metal. If I'm going to buy a pop music cd, it is readily available at a local cd shop, but when I want to have a rare jazz cd or heavy metal cd, I have to drive for an hour to a cd shop that is in a neighboring prefecture.

The cd shop I visit to buy those cds is called "Disk Union", which has dozens of outlets mainly in the Kanto Region (it consists of six prefectures and Tokyo) .

It is true you can buy any cds on the Internet nowadays, but if you want to buy a rare secondhand cd cheaply without the mailing cost, the Disk Unions are the ones around Tokyo that satisfy your needs.